Your eyes make an impression on people, without saying a word. Your eyes also work hard every day to perceive the world around you. Unfortunately, as important as the eyes are, nothing can really stop them from aging.
As men mature, they begin to develop loose, excess skin and wrinkles on the upper and lower eyelids causing the face to look tired, stressed and aged. The excess skin of the upper eyelid can even create a “hooded” effect over the lids, which can even impair lateral vision. The aging process can also cause lower eyelids to appear puffy or droopy from fatty tissue bulging forward.
Fortunately, Dr. Rachel has several transformative procedures that can help bring your eyes back to life. Our Timeless Eyes™ procedures can:
- Reduce puffiness around the eyelids
- Tighten loose, baggy skin around the eyes
- Reduce wrinkles around the lower eye
- Reduce the droopy or “hooded” appearance around the upper eyelid
The Timeless Eyes procedures can be performed:
- At the same time as the Timeless Lift™ procedure or other facial procedures, or separately
- In the convenience of our private, comfortable, fully-accredited surgery center
- Under local anesthesia
- In a short and minimally invasive procedure
Dr. Rachel performs many Timeless Eyes procedures for men every year. We understand the goals of male patients and will work with you to achieve your desired appearance.
There’s no better time than today to take the next step to attaining the improved appearance you desire. Your younger self is just a phone call away. Numerous facial rejuvenation procedures, including the Timeless Lift, also are available.
Call to schedule your complimentary consultation. You’ll meet one-on-one with Dr. Rachel prior to surgery to discuss what might be best for you.